Thursday, April 19, 2018

I am back .... CancerCon2018

So Ya I know I haven't made a post in a along time but in all truth I have been "Busy Living" & writing has always been hard for me stick with (I have may blog post I have started to prove that). I have also posted a lot of things on my personal Facebook page that could have made some amazing blog posts but I forgot to move them over. So I thought today would be a great day post something new :)


So as I am writing this I am not sitting in my living room in MN, I am sitting on a very tall bed in Denver. My Best Friend & I drove the 14 hours to make it to CancerCon 2018.


Our Drive started with a Amazing Snow storm 


This followed us into Iowa


Next came clouds & gray skies 


After Iowa came Nebraska 


After a very long drive across Nebraska we found Cows & Blue skies


The next state we came to was Colorado :) but I was to busy looking at my phone I missed the sign ...
So you will get this instead 



I will leave you here waiting for the fun that awaits us tomorrow. I can't wait to see my old friends & make new ones. Who remembers this song from when they were young? 

Make new friends,
but keep the old. 
One is silver, 
the other is gold. 

(Sorry random thought by me) 


No comments:

Post a Comment