Saturday, July 23, 2016

Sunday at the Lake

(This post was written almost 2 months ago, but I keep forgetting to post it)

** Warning - this post is heavy with Cancer fears/feelings  **

As I sit on the shore of one of the thousands of lakes in MN I am just reminded just how great God is & how amazing of a life I have had (and still have to live).  It's 7:30am & almost everyone is still asleep after staying up far past 11pm last night. I am just enjoying the sounds of the birds & even cooler the MN State bird the Loon. Sadly it rained a little bit so I can't go sit on the dock with out getting super wet. As I sit in & enjoy the MN summer sounds I find myself wondering/ thinking "did I ever let the fear of death from cancer ever really hit me when I was in chemo like I fear it now" I feel like the threat is more real now then it was before. Is it because I am more open to the knowledge or is it I was in such a fog that I really didn't even know anything other then what I did (or had do to) every day ... that was LIVE , LIVE for God, Live for Chris, Live for Aiden. I mean truly I lived everyone but not for everyday. I also seemed to live for everyone else but never myself.

So Facebook showed a photo from me of two  years ago where I had no hair ... just a little bold girl with my family who loved me so much. I smiled but was a really Happy or was I just smiling to make other feel good? To tell you the truth I really don't remember, it was truly a fog. One that I kinda wish I could remember so that I can help other. Talking about hair I am so happy to do the simple thing of pulling it all back in a ponytail (yes the simple small stuff) but now when I see hair in my brush I have flash back to when I first saw that after I first started to get chemo. The proof was real... It was in my hand I was truly sick.

Now I have been sick my whole life, I always had something off about me but this was different This was truly something the whole world could see not just those that know me or those who had seen my work. It is odd when someone can see you are sick but not really sure why.  I mean for most people who known me they would not know my story. The story how I never crawled & because of this I have fewer mussels in my eyes that others, so simply taking notes in class is harder then others. They would not see that I suck at spelling & if it was not for computers with spell check I don't think I would get as far as I have. the fact that I sometimes zone out & it's not that I don't care it's just that my brain needs a little brake & goes off in t's own little happy place.

----- This is where the original post stopped ----

I wish I could find a way to end this post but I really don't know what my next thoughts were so instead of making something up I think I will just leave you all hanging :) But know this I am in seeking the help I need to make me feel whole. Part of my healing I am keep mostly to my family but by this time next month I hope to share more about what is going on or should I say were I just was.

For those who are going though Cancer I pray that you will find the help you need in the moment so that you don't feel like you are only living for your family & friends but you can live for yourself.


1 comment:

  1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete